Do you want to live and work in London? Join our exciting team and let us help you explore the UK.
We have live in and live out roles from Bartender to General Manager, meaning you can step off the plane, into your new London home and start work whenever you are ready.
50% off all food and drink in ANY of our sites
50% off all accommodation in any of our sites (including all of our EU sites)
An award winning training program to offer you certification for your CV
Regular cash incentives and paid for travel
If you work for us for 6 months we will pay for your £259 visa application fee.
If you are from Australia, Canada, Monaco, New Zealand, San Marino or Iceland. Then you can come to the UK on the new Youth Mobility Scheme for up to 2 years and enjoy working for a multiple award winning hospitality company.
Scroll down to learn more about the new Youth Mobility Scheme.
Youth Mobility Scheme visa
What is the Youth Mobility Scheme visa
You can apply for a Youth Mobility Scheme visa if you:
- want to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years
- are aged 18 to 30
- have £2,530 in savings
- have certain types of British Nationality or are from certain countries or territories (see above)
How long does it take?
The earliest you can apply for a visa is 6 months before you travel. For example, you can apply from 16 January if you plan to travel on 15 July. As part of your application, you’ll need to prove your identity and provide your documents. You may need to allow extra time if you need an appointment to do this. You’ll find out if you need one when you start your application.
How much does it cost?
- application fee £259
- healthcare surcharge, which is usually £470 per year - you can check how much you’ll have to pay
- prove you have enough personal savings - check how much in the eligibility requirements
How long can I stay?
You’ll be given a visa to live and work in the UK for up to 24 months. You can enter the UK at any time while your visa is valid, and leave and come back at any time during your stay. If you turn 31 after your visa is issued, you can stay in the UK for as long as your visa is valid.
What can I do with the visa?
- study - for some courses you’ll need an Academic Technology Approval Scheme certificate
- work in most jobs
- be self-employed and set up a company - as long as your premises are rented, your equipment is not worth more than £5,000 and you do not have any employees
Reach out to us?
If you want anymore information or to discuss roles, please don't hesitate to reachout to us!
There is much more on the horizon, and we will never stop exploring and developing. If you think you would like to be part of this next exciting chapter, then jump aboard!