Win Tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival 2019!
Bag yourself FREE tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival 2019 and win our competition with Old Mout Cider!
Simply snap a photo of your Old Mout Cider and share it on Facebook tagging @OldMoutCider and @Belushi’s for the chance to win.
Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The personal data provided by entrants will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the promotion and at all times in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice (available at www.oldmoutcider.co.uk). From time to time, the Promoter may share entrants’ personal data with their agents/representatives to assist with administering the promotion and contacting entrants (as necessary) and/or fulfilling the prize(s).
1. Only open to residents in the UK and Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group and the Beds and Bars group and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
2. Upload a photo of a bottle of OLD MOUT purchased at a participating Belushi’s outlet onto Facebook or Instagram tag @OldMoutCider and using the hashtag #Belushis. Entries must be made between 00:01 on 18/04/2019 and midnight on 08/05/2019. Your standard network rates will apply. Entries must be made personally. Limited to one entry per person per day. Photographs should exclude people.
3. All valid entries will be entered into a free prize draw on 09/05/2019. Winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all qualifying entries by an independent judge on 09/05/2019. The Judge’s decision is final.
4. There is one prize. Prize consists of two general admission camping tickets to the Isle of Wight festival – no travel or accommodation is provided. NO OTHER TRAVEL, SUBSISTENCE OR ACCOMMODATION IS INCLUDED. THESE COSTS MUST BE BORNE BY WINNER AND THEIR GUEST.
Ticket terms and conditions apply – see website for details. Tickets are not for resale and the event organiser reserves the right to invalidate any tickets sold contrary to the ticket terms.
5. Winner will be contacted by media of entry on 09/05/2019 via direct message. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize).
6. The winner’s first name will be posted on the Belushi’s Facebook and Instagram wall from 27/05/2019. By entering, the winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request.
7. There is no cash or other equivalent to any prize in whole or in part. Prize is not transferable in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
8. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
11. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. Facebook/Twitter/Instagram are not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of entries due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
13. By submitting your entry you are agreeing and confirming that:
- You shall be solely responsible for your entry and the consequences of posting or publishing it.
- The entire copyright in the submission and all content included in it of any nature, including images, script etc is original and belongs to you
- Your photograph does not disclose any personal or confidential information belonging to you or anyone else and no people will appear in the photograph;
- Your submission is not false, a misrepresentation, obscene, offensive, discriminatory or libellous;
- You agree that we may use your entry and/or any part of it for any purposes of promoting our products, including posting your submission on a OLD MOUT website or on other media channels
- You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licenseable, transferrable, royalty free basis licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the entry. For clarity you retain all ownership rights in your entry;
- You also hereby grant each user of the OLD MOUT social media a non-exclusive license to access your photograph through the site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and such photographs;
- You agree that any credits are at our sole discretion.
14. We shall not be under any obligation to publish any of your material and reserve the right to withhold or take down any material at our sole discretion. All material submitted may be subject to moderation. The Promoter has the absolute discretion to upload or not upload any material and to remove any material already uploaded without giving reasons for the decision. The Promoter shall in particular refuse to upload any material for the following reasons:
a. Promoting excessive, irresponsible or underage consumption of alcohol
b. Suggests endorsement of the OLD MOUT brand by any celebrity
c. Use of offensive, obscene, pornographic, abusive, false, misrepresenting, defamatory or malicious content
d. Any indecent or inappropriate
d. Inclusion of other brands
g. Inclusion of content to which someone else owns the copyright, without the requisite authorisations
h. Posting advertisements or solicitations of business:
i. Breach of these terms and conditions
j. Technically harmful (including without limitation computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data). You must not misuse the website (including without limitation by hacking).
15. We cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ