Watch the Rugby Autumn Internationals at Belushi’s
WATCH THE Autumn Nations Cup IN LONDON, PARIS, BERLIN, BARCELONA, AMSTERDAM, EDINBURGH AND BATH
**PLEASE NOTE DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS ALL VIEWINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Get ready for one of the best periods in the Rugby Calendar as the Autumn Internationals series is coming! This year we won’t have the traditional Northern vs Southern hemisphere matches as the Southern nations are busy in the Rugby championships, but instead we’ll see Fiji and the upcoming Georgians join the 6 nations countries for the inaugural Autumn Nations Cup.
With the new tournament structure, the Autumn fixture period is actually going to be extended by a week so there’s going to be loads of games to get along to your local Belushi’s to enjoy!
We’ll be screening all the games live on our HD screens and huge projectors with live commentary. We’ll also have a great range of Beers and our famous burgers, so you can watch all games in style!
Here’s everything you need to know about the Autumn Internationals
Autumn Cup Group stage
The new tournament format features all 6 nations teams (England, France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland and Wales) being joined by Fiji and Georgia. The eight teams are being split into two groups as seen below.
Each team will play every country in their respective group in the first 3 weeks of fixtures. In the final week of the Autumn Cup, the team placed first in Group A will play the team first in Group B, Second from each group will play, and so on. This will provide a final winner and table of 2nd-8th place.
- Group A: England, Ireland, Wales, and Georgia
- Group B: France, Scotland, Italy, and Fiji.
Autumn International Fixtures
All times are GMT
Fixture round 1
- 13/11/20 7pm: Ireland v Wales. Aviva Stadium, Dublin
- 14/11/20 12:45pm: Italy v Scotland. Venue TBC
- 14/11/20 3pm: England v Georgia. Twickenham Stadium, London
- 15/11/20 3:15pm: France v Fiji. Stade Geoffroy Guichard, Saint-Étienne
Fixture round 2
- 21/11/20 12:45pm: Italy v Fiji. Venue TBC
- 21/11/20 3pm: England v Ireland. Twickenham Stadium, London
- 21/11/20 5:15pm: Wales v Georgia. Parc y Scarlets, Llanelli
- 22/11/20 3:15pm: Scotland v France. BT Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Fixture round 3
- 28/11/20 1:45pm: Scotland v Fiji. BT Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
- 28/11/20 4:00pm: Wales v England. Venue TBC
- 28/11/20 8:10pm: France v Italy. Stade de France, Paris
- 29/11/20 2:00pm: Ireland v Georgia. Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Fixture round 4 - The Autumn Cup FInals
- 5/12/20 12:00pm: Georgia v TBC. BT Murrayfield Stadium. Edinburgh
- 5/12/20 2:15pm: Ireland v TBC. Aviva Stadium, Dublin
- 5/12/20 4:45pm: Wales v TBC. Venue TBC
- 6/12/20 2:00pm: England v TBC. Twickenham Stadium, London
WHAT CHANNEL FOR THE Autumn Internationals
As we're showing the series throughout Europe, the broadcaster may vary, however at this moment in time it looks like Amazon Prime has the rights to be the main broadcaster. Don’t worry whichever channel it’s on, we’ll be showing all the fixture
HOW TO BOOK
We’ll be showing the action at your nearest Belushi’s. (Please note all venue opening dates are subject to change inline with local government covid-19 regulations).
To make a reservation simply fill out the booking form below